DetraLet - GB - Flipbook - Side 4
DetraLet has two types of wall rails. Rail no. 601 is used in connection
with panels or other wall covering. Rail no. 602 is used in the traditional
Surface: Natural anodized
Console gaps: 25 mm interval.
Installation gaps: 250 mm interval. Bottom gap 29 mm from bottom. Top
gap is always placed 9 mm from the second top console gap. The gaps
are rebated for 6 mm CSK screws.
Dimension: All measurements are mm.
- Only 25 mm between console gaps.
- The console gaps are numbered which allows easy installation making
horizontal levelling of the shelves unproblematic.
- Console gaps when located with the corresponding pin of the lower
part secures the shelves preventing them from sliding - even when
subjected to frequent use or vibrations.
- Rail opening faces forward which makes sterile cleaning possible.
- The surfaces are very durable and resistant to disinfect and detergents.
- The wall rail can be closed at the top and bottom with plastic plugs.
4 | Zystm 2020